Super-Efficient Zero-Energy Homes Job Organizer/ Design Zen Master/Dream Maker/Team Builder/Organizational Ninja …
Growing business aiming to gain a new employee to help us spread the good word and build community(ies) in our objective to alter the world.
Who we are:
BrightBuilt Home is an architectural style company that collaboratively delivers obtainable net-zero houses throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic. Our main mission is to resolve the complex & & interesting puzzle of sustainable homes for all. With this vision in sight, the firm was introduced by the nationally recognized Portland, Maine-based architecture company, Kaplan Thompson Architects.
Who we’re wishing to find:
With mission-driven grand-plans, we’re trying to find someone who’s excited to assist us grow rapidly and who wants to grow with us. Typically speaking, we look for someone who has passion, drive, bright ideas, engaging energy, an interest in people, and an honorable family tree …(just kidding about that last one).Specifically, we’re searching for an affable person with tested ability for or experience with project management. Strong communication, writing and modifying abilities are crucial.
We preserve an open, collective team method and a collegial studio atmosphere in a busy environment. Our company believe deeply in working to reverse climate change, and aim to practice what we preach.
If you have an interest in joining a team of energetic thinkers, designers, innovators, and doers who wish to change the world, and you have some ideas on what you could bring to the table, we ‘d enjoy to sit down with you.
Perfect candidate will have:
- Anywhere from 0-3 years expert experience, in either the architectural or domestic building fields
- An education in architectural style– BS, BArch or MArch preferred
- Exceptional design capability
- Remarkable organizational, social, and spoken and written interaction abilities
- Proven performance history of self-starting with ability to work independently and efficiently in a collaborative team environment on numerous projects at one time
- Mac and graphics applications skill, and enjoyment for innovation a should (* Archicad understanding a huge plus)
- Some knowledge of the tenets of high-performance and/or net-zero building
- Interest in or prior experience with prefabricated construction & & assembly systems
- Some management experience, consisting of project spending plans and timelines a plus
- LEED AP/Passivhaus certification and understanding in residential building a plus
- A belief in the greater good; inspired and willing to contribute to the neighborhood
- Strong macramé and/or needle-felting skills
- Positive attitude
- Funny bone
On Covid-19: While many BrightBuilt staff member are presently working remotely, a candidate must anticipate to be office-based, in Portland Maine, for the very first couple of months of employment (with safety standards in location). Remote working can be considered after that time.
Settlement, Timing and (Outstanding!) Advantages
- Full-time position, $20-25/ hour, depending on experience.
- Start Date: early December, if possible
Advantages: This deal includes 2 weeks of trip and 5 days of personal/ ill time. Our advantages package likewise consists of 100% medical protectionon Medical insurance and 50% coverage on Impairment Insurance coverage. In Addition, BrightBuilt House uses a 3% income match BASIC IRA retirement advantage. Salary and all advantages will be prorated based upon the number of days worked per week.
We provide paid vacations for New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. We also will provide 3 extra floating vacations. A travelling stipend of $60/ mo. will be supplied, and might be either spent towards a parking area, bus pass or kept by you if an alternate kind of transport is utilized. Bonus offers will be dispersed in accordance with individual productivity and success of the office. Yearly, every worker has the chance to invest up to $500 and two dayspursuing expert development, which may consist of participating in a conference, taking a class, or participating in another approved activity.
To see a few of our work and our viewpoint, please view www.brightbuilthome.com. Please send out cover letter, resume and portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org!.?.!. Please limit file sizes to 5 MB or less. BrightBuilt House 102 Exchange Street Portland, ME 04101 View your Application History Source: archinect.com