Seeking: Experienced Super-Efficient Zero-Energy Residence Project Manager/ Design Zen Master/Dream Maker/Team Builder/Organizational Ninja
Growing company looking to gain a new employee to help us spread the recommendation and develop community(ies) in our objective to alter the world.
Who we are:
BrightBuilt Home is an architectural design firm that collaboratively provides attainable net-zero houses throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic. Our main mission is to fix the complex & & exciting puzzle of terrific inexpensive homes for all. With this vision in sight, the company was originally introduced in 2013 by the nationally recognized Portland, Maine-based architecture company, Kaplan Thompson Architects. In the years considering that, we have turned into a well-regarded mission-based company that continues to see the sky (with all of its plentiful sunshine) as the limitation.
Who we’re intending to find:
Specifically, we’re trying to find an affable person with tested experience with job management. Strong communication, composing and modifying skills are essential.
Normally speaking, we look for somebody who has enthusiasm, drive, brilliant concepts, engaging energy, an interest in individuals, and a noble lineage …(just joking about that last one).We keep an open, collaborative group method and a collegial studio atmosphere in a fast-paced environment. We believe deeply in working to reverse environment modification, and strive to practice what we preach.
If you have an interest in joining a team of energetic thinkers, designers, innovators, and doers who want to alter the world, and you have some thoughts on what you could bring to the table, we ‘d enjoy to take a seat with you.
Ideal prospect will have:
– Anywhere from 3-5 years expert experience, in either the architectural or residential project management fields
– Outstanding style ability
– Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written interaction skills
– Some understanding of detailing a durable, non-toxic, low-energy structure envelope
– Some knowledge of the tenets of high-performance and/or net-zero building
– Mac and graphics applications ability, and enjoyment for innovation a must (* Archicad knowledge a huge plus)
– Shown performance history of self-starting with ability to work separately and successfully in a collaborative team environment on multiple projects at one time
– An education in architectural style– BArch or MArch chosen
– Some management experience, consisting of job budget plans and timelines a plus
– LEED AP/Passivhaus certification and understanding in property building and construction a plus
– Interest in or previous experience with premade construction & & assembly systems
– A belief in the higher good; motivated and ready to add to the neighborhood
– Strong macramé and/or needle-felting abilities
– Favorable mindset
– Funny bone
Payment, Timing and (Outstanding!) Benefits
· Full-time position, wage commensurate with experience
· Start Date: March 2021, if possible
Benefits: This offer consists of 2 weeks of vacation and 5 days of individual/ sick time. Our advantages package likewise consists of 100% medical coverageon Health Insurance and 100% protection on Special needs Insurance. Furthermore, BrightBuilt Home offers a 3% wage match EASY Individual Retirement Account retirement advantage. Salary and all benefits will be prorated based on the variety of days worked each week.
We offer paid holidays for New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. We also will offer 3 extra floating vacations. A commuting stipend of $60/ mo. will be provided, and may be either spent towards a parking area, bus pass or kept by you if an alternate form of transportation is used. Benefits will be dispersed in accordance with individual performance and success of the office. Annually, every worker has the opportunity to spend up to $500 and 2 dayspursuing expert advancement, which might include going to a conference, taking a class, or taking part in another approved activity.
To view some of our work and our approach, please view www.brightbuilthome.com. Please send out cover letter, resume and portfolio through email to email@example.com!.?.!. Please limitation file sizes to 5 MB or less.View your Application History