Discover advancements on the Maine coronavirus, COVID-19 outbreak as we collaborate to separate facts from fear. Monday, December 21 2020
< divclass=” article __ area post __ section_type_text utility __ text” readability=”34 “> MAINE, U.S.A.– EDITORS NOTE: The above video talks about the Sunday River Brewing Business challenging a few of the states coronavirus regulations
KEY MAINE CORONAVIRUS TRUTHS
As of Monday, Maine CDC announced 339 extra COVID-19, coronavirus cases with no additional deaths. 293 Mainers have passed away out of 19,285 overall COVID-19 cases. 16,721 of these cases are confirmed
- by tests and 2,564 are probable. 170 Mainers are presently hospitalized, 10,837 Mainers have recovered. Governor Janet Mills updates COVID-19 travel restrictions Coronavirus face coverings now mandated by the state VALIDATE: Requirement to
- wear a face mask does not breach humans rights Maine is open for
- business, here’s what you need to know Read about all the important coronavirus-related orders currently in location in Maine Going out? CDC shares ideas to stay safe amidst coronavirus pandemic Filing for unemployment still dominating conversations around Maine. Here’s our story on how to apply for Maine joblessness. You can scroll down for more resources available to Mainers If you are a business owner, pleaseregister your business. If you wish to support a
- regional business, enter your postal code and find out what’s OPEN NEAR YOU. Subscribe to’break time with NEWS CENTER
- Maine ‘our new newsletter. Delivered to your e-mail inbox for your break time.
- MONDAY December 21, 2020< div class="article __ area article __ section_type_text energy __ text “readability =”33” > The Maine CDC reported one additional deaths of a Mainer with COVID-19. The state death toll stands at 293 deaths. The Maine CDC reported 339 extra COVID-19 cases. Of the
- 19,285 overall COVID-19 cases in Maine, 16,721 of these cases are confirmed by tests and 2,564 are probable.
10,837 Mainers have recovered from COVID-19. SUNDAY, December 20, 2020 The Maine CDC reported no extra deaths of Mainers with COVID-19. The state death toll stands at 292 deaths. The Maine CDC reported 225 extra
COVID-19 cases. Of the 18,946 overall COVID-19 cases in Maine, 16,457 of these cases are validated